2. how to use simulator

你好。
Hello.

在本教程中,我们将学习如何使用模拟器,用 Jake 的话说?
In this tutorial, we will learn how can we use a simulator, in Jake's words?

三。
Three.

首先我要说的是这个软件。
Firstly, I say this software.

这个项目是ABCD,我们做了之后,它就变了。
This project is ABCD, and after we did, it changed.

比如到这里,我就写这里一。
For example, into here, I will write here and one.

好的。
OK.

并且在此处和左侧添加了一个。
And and one is added to here and into the left side.

你会看到主程序剥离了你的程序,但是被改变了。
You will see main program peel you or program, but is changed.

所以这就是我们现在需要做的。
So this is right now what we need to do.

我们需要首先转换这些软件,然后进行转换,构建也是如此,所以我们现在在顶部启动一个模拟器。
We need to do firstly convert these software and then conversion is and building is also and so we start a simulator now on the top.

您将在工具箱上看到,开始模拟,然后现在它正在执行策略。
You will see on the toolbox, start a simulation, then now it is riding to the policy.

好吧,那我就说接近吧。
OK, then I will say close.

然后就没有跑了。
Then it didn't run.

所以我的 CPU 现在正在运行,然后我的模拟器也正在运行。
So my CPU is running now and then my simulator is also running now.

好的。
OK.

在这里我们可以选择开始监控。
And here we have the options to start monitoring.

例如,m 为零。
For example, this is m zero.

如果我说,右键单击此处,如果我说注册到监视窗口并进入监视窗口,那么您会看到,我确信这是假的。
If if I say, right click to here and if I say registered to watch window and into the watch one, then you will see, I'm sure is false.

到时候我一定会成功的。
I will make it on then.

现在您将看到零处于条件状态,让我们注册并想要观看窗口。
Now you will see and zero is on condition and let's register and want to watch window.

那是假的,我会说,然后右键单击并继续。
That one is false, and I will say and one right click and on.

抱歉,我只是说真话和假话。
Sorry, I just said true and false.

让我们让它成为现实。
And let's make it true.

我只是说,输出现在处于活动状态,为什么零处于活动状态。
I'm just saying true than the output is active now, why zero is active.

如果我使 和 1 为假,那么让我们将其设为假,然后您就会明白为什么这个激活器为零?
And if I make and one false, let's make it false, then you will see why zero is this activator?

这是我们如何使用模拟器呢?
This is how can we use a simulator?

我们可以这样停止我们的系统。
We can stop our system like that.

或者我们可以说,运行模拟器然后我们就可以监控我们的程序是这样的,好吗?
Or we can say, run the simulator and then we can monitor our program is like that, OK?

这很重要,如果我在这里说,停止监控,好吧,那么我们所拥有的,如果我在这里说,到这里来,如果我成功了,如果我成功了,但你会看到什么都没有改变,因为现在我们没有监控。
This is important if I say to here, stop monitoring, OK, then what we have, if I say to here, come to here and if I make it on, if I make it on, but you will see nothing is changed because now we are not monitoring.

但如果你点击这里,停止监控,然后你会看到这些现在是蓝色的。
But if you click to here, stop monitoring and then you will see these are now in the blue.

这些联系人是蓝色的。
These contacts are blue.

现在这意味着活跃。
Now that means active.

所以我们有一个输出。
So we have an output.

好啦,那么本次教程到这里就结束了。
OK, then for this tutorial, I am finished here.

但我要向你们展示的另一件事是,我将停止我的模拟。
But one more thing that I am going to show to you, I will stop my simulation.

然后你会看到一个试点程序现在只读,如果你来听特洛伊是否想写,例如,三个确定。
Then you will see a pilot program is now read only if you come to hear if Troy wants to write, for example, and three OK.

现在正在从这里开始搜索。
It is now searching from here.

你会看到,如果你点击这里,你总是会看到。
You will see if you click to here, you will see always.

它正在寻找。
It is searching.

为什么?
Why?

因为在这里你会看到一个遥控器,写更多,监控更多。
Because of here you will see a remote and write more and monitor more.

如果您说得更多,请点击以写更多我们无法写的内容。
If you say right more, click to write more than we can.

例如,写在这里,to就是这样。
Write here, for example, and to is like that.

好的,棒极了。
OK, very good.

然后进入这里。
Then into here.

另外,我们可以添加一行这样的内容,本教程一切正常。
Also, we can add one line like that and everything is OK for this tutorial.

我到这里就结束了。
I have finished here.

请参阅互联网教程。
See you internets tutorials.